Further to last week’s exuberant announcement that we have added the Nexis database to our range of databases, I have added it to my libguides:
From today Martin Osborne and myself will be supporting different subjects within the Business School meaning that I will be supporting:
- Accountancy & Finance library guide http://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/accountancyandfinance
- Advertising and Marketing library guide http://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/advertisingandmarketing
- Economics library guide http://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/economics
- Events management library guide http://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/eventsmanagement
- International Business library guide http://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/internationalbusiness
- Modern Languages http://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/modernlanguages
- Tourism library guide http://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/tourism
Whilst Martin Osborne will support Business, Business & Management, Management, MBA, and Professional Development.
These are the Business School courses which the Academic Subject Librarians support at the University.
Martin Osborne and myself, Daren Mansfield, support the Business School, incorporating Accountancy, Advertising, Business, Events Management, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, MBA, MSc, Modern Languages, Recreational Management and Tourism.
Helen Williams (below) supports all the distance learners (Aerospace Engineering and Airworthiness Management, Business Management, Communications Management, Communications Engineering Management, Engineering Management, Logistics Management).
Tracey Newby (below) supports the MSc HRM /D course.