Thanks to a tweet from the @UoLGradSchool this short blog post about writing a good literature review comes courtesy of enago academy . One of the most insightful pieces of advice includes making sense from your literature review by addressing the following:
- You’re attempting to fill an identified gap
- You’re proposing to address an identified shortcoming
- You’re revisiting an inconclusive research summary
- You’re challenging an established theory
- You’re developing a limited study in more detail.
See the link for more information: https://www.enago.com/academy/how-to-write-good-literature-review/